Dr. Amjad Khan A. Pathan (International Peace Ambassador)
A dynamic and charismatic personality, has dedicated his life to the social activities and support for the patients, He is perhaps best known throughout the nation due to his Research and development as well as his Social work. He has started free Mega cancer Screening and Treatment guidance camp for the needy people in rural areas of Maharashtra. He has arranged expert doctors’ advice and diagnostic tests including Mammography, PAP smear Test, Oral check-up, Biomarkers and other required tests for patients free of cost. Since last six years more than thirty five thousands patients have been benefited under his mission.
He is recognized as World Peace Ambassador and International Peace Ambassador and honored with three doctorates from India, Brazil and Nigeria as well as membership in various organizations. He has conducted several seminars and lecture tours in India and in aboard. He has been awarded many National & International awards from various prestigious organizations.
Awards & Recognitions:-
- Honored with Doctor Honoris Causa Honorary Doctorate as Doctor of Philosophy in Humanity by Instituto Teologico De Missaoa Ultima Trombeta-ITMUT Brazil on 22ndJun.2020
- Honored with Doctor of Humane Letters (D.H.L.) by Dynamic Peace Rescue Mission International (Peace Keeping & Peace building Academy ,Govt.of Nigeria) on 15thJun.2020
- Honored with Diploma of Excellence by Dynamic Peace Rescue Mission International (Peace Keeping & Peace building Academy ,Govt.of Nigeria) on 15thJun.2020
- Awarded The Most Popular Indian Award 2020 by Assam Book of Record for the treatment of 35 k cancer patients free of cost in rural area of Maharashtra on 13thJune.2020
- Awarded ICONIC PERSONALITY AWARD 2020 By World Parliament for Peace Assam
- Honored as Moderator in the HIPCON 2020 by Dr. L. H. Hiranandani Hospital Mumbai on 17thJan. 20
- Awarded “Appreciation award “from Maharashtra United Nations Association Mumbai on 20th Dec. 2019 for dedicated service to cancer patients
- “BHARAT RATNA DR.A.P.J.ABDUL KALAM GOLD MEDAL AWARD 2019” by Global Economics Progress & Research Association Tamil Nadu, on 14thApril 2019
- “APPRECIATION AWARD “from Chief Secretory Minority, Government of Maharashtra 2017,organized by Maharashtra RajyaAdhikari-karmchariAssociation Mumbai on 22 July 2017